Designed by Erik Herlow (1913-1991)
Made by DKF Lundtofte, Denmark c.1960
Stainless steel and wood.
A lovely piece, in excellent condition, by one of the leading Scandinavian designers of the mid-twentieth century. Herlow was a professor at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, a practicing architect and consultant designer to Royal Copenhagen Porcelain, Georg Jensen and A Michelsen as well as for DKF.